Exclusive by EDNA!
EDNA offers only the best to its customers. Crusty World products from EDNA have also been developed in line with these high demands on standards. These include a time-consuming production process for first-class baked goods. In this way every baked item is unique and compares well with traditional baking craftsmanship.
There may be numerous rolls and baguettes on the market but Crusty World from EDNA is unique!
Only the best is good enough: EDNA Crusty World range is the solution for all challenges to be met by the professional hotel and catering industry.
- individual and rustic appearance through separate loaf baking
- especially crispy, soft inside and with crunchy crust
- full flavor through long dough proofing
How does Crusty World differ from customary baked goods?
- The dough is allowed plenty of time to rest. The long dough proofing times give the products their full-bodied taste.
- The products are baked as separate loaves to ensure rustic and individual appearance.
- Soft inside and with crispy, gently flaking crust, the products are especially crunchy.
What does traditional production with long proofing time mean?
- The dough can develop much better through longer resting and proofing phases.
- More aroma can develop.
- A starter dough improves the taste and leads to more open pores.